Friday, November 2, 2012

The Biggest Housing Secret Today

It was so sad today when a young couple that were first time home buyers called me up after looking at one condo and said they think they need to wait until next year to buy a condo. It saddened me, not because I am a licensed broker with Coldwell Bankers, in Kent, WA.  Not because I would not receive a commission.  It saddened me because I knew that next year that nice young couple will not be able to buy a 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom condo anywhere in King Co. for $60,000.   Most likely not even for twice that amount will they find such a deal.
I am always telling people this is the time to buy your home.  If you ever thought you would one day like to own a home, this is the time. You have to strike when the iron is hot.  And it will never again for the next 20 years  be this hot.    So, what am I talking about you say?  Well, I am talking about the fact that for seven years the housing market has been severely depressed.   Thousands of people lost their homes all over the United States.  Meaning the banks repossessed homes left and right for seven years. Now they have so many homes that are REO's ( which is the name they give the properties they take back) that now they are offering people in default up to $3,000 and a chance to rent the property they are being evicted out of,  just so they will stay in the home and not let it sit vacant, suffering breakins by the homeless, vandalism by youths or a den for drug abusers  as has happened nation wide.
So whats the secret?   The big secret is that the banks are desperate to get these homes off their books.  So much so that they are selling them for pennies on the dollar. Every day I see at least three condos, two and three bedrooms, one and two bathrooms, selling for $40,000  to $78,000, and 3- 4 bedroom homes selling for $99,000. On top of that, FHA has come out with three different programs that I know of, to let you buy these condos and homes with absolutely no money down.
  Now here is a link to my website  where you will find a Mortgage calculator. Home Search  Because you need to see for yourself just how low a monthly payment comes with a $40,000 condo, or a $99,000 home.  And when you do,  you too will know the best kept secret of today.    THE  BIG  SECRET!!   Some people pay more in rent than it would cost you to buy a home or condo. By the way, the reason that young couple didn't buy the condo  was because they were comfortable paying rent.  They didn't understand that paying rent is like throwing money out a window.   You will never see a dime of rent come back to you ever.  Plus you own nothing, and are told when and what you can and can't do for all that money you pay.  On the other hand, paying a mortgage is tax deductible and you get a portion back at the end of every year, and if you want to paint the kitchen green, hey go for it.
If you want to learn even more home buying secrets be sure to contact me, for a free consultation.  Trust me you will be amazed ! My name is Will Holman  Broker,    With Coldwell Banker/Bain   in Kent, WA      253-236-6022    or email me  willholman@cbbain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment